Posts for tag: Dentistry Options
Cosmetic Dentistry Options to Consider
Are you embarrassed to smile because of chipped, broken, missing or stained teeth? If so, you can stop worrying, here at our Pensacola, FL dental office, Dr. Edwin Yee is waiting to give you a total smile makeover, using the latest in cosmetic dentistry techniques. He will develop a dental procedure plan that is just right for your confidence and your pocket.
Your Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Pensacola dental patients can take advantage of the following cosmetic treatments:
- Teeth whitening: This is not only one of the least expensive ways to makeover your smile, but it is also the most popular. In-0ffice whitening produced much better results than home whitening kits and it’s also much safer because Dr. Yee protects your gums and inner cheeks from the whitening solution.
- Dental bonding: This treatment can eliminate minor chips of cracks using a tooth-colored, putty-like material that is molded onto the affected tooth then shaped to match your other teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: Dental veneers are very thin sheaths of porcelain designed to cover the front of damaged or discolored teeth. They are customized to match the color, size and shape of your existing teeth so that no one can tell the difference.
- A dental crown: One or more crowns can be used to completely cover a damaged or weakened tooth giving it more strength and improving its function. Crowns can also be attached to dental implants to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Dental implants: Missing teeth are replaced by a titanium post that is implanted within the jawbone. The bone grows around the post making it very secure. A small abutment is then added to the post, allowing for the attachment of a prosthetic tooth.
If you live in or around Pensacola, FL and you would like to find out more about cosmetic dentistry options, call Dr, Yee at (850) 479-3355.